Virtual Democracy is a blog where social theorists, activists, and IT specialists can gather thoughts about building the cyberSOCIALstructure to support democratic (i.e., REAL peer to peer) conversations and organizations as integral features of the social networking and social media software platforms we all want to use. Virtual democracy is about governance over the content and the contexts where we increasingly spend our time. Who gets to govern these virtual kingdoms? How can we push for a greater say in the way our words and media, our attention and our passions, are used for a common purpose?
- Photo Credit: Erich Schienke
Creative Commons License
Virtual Democracy by http://cybersocialstructure.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Drupal 8 WYSIWYG and File Cleanup prsm.tc/XszDjP via @prismatic 1 day ago
- The coral reef baselines survey prsm.tc/2ElRad via @prismatic 1 day ago
- @TedHabermann from DrupalCon keynote: "Metadata is a love note to the future." 2 days ago
- RT @ioerror: James Rosen, the AP and the DoJ's war on press freedom is exactly what @wikileaks was concerned about; @wikileaks said exactly… 4 days ago
- @sixfoot6 or an influenza moment 4 days ago